Subscribe to hottest savings for Discount Shopping


Go Green with New Johnson’s Natural Products

Every brand, these days, want to put maximum effort to keep our planet Earth Green! Nowadays people are becoming much more eco-conscious and for that reason the GO GREEN concept is gaining much attention. Making baby products with natural ingredients has often been a top priority for many brands for years. Here comes one more brand that is making green living even better for moms and babies.

JOHNSON’S, leading expert in baby skincare recently introduced JOHNSON’S NATURAL, a naturally and gently made line of products for baby’s skin and hair. The products in this line feature at least 98% plant and fruit-derived natural ingredients. The remaining 2% of ingredients are dedicated to ongoing safety and preservation of Johnson’s gentle formula. This new line supports requirements of growing number of moms looking for natural products as part of natural lifestyle.

johnsons natural baby products

Johnson's Natural Baby Products

JOHNSON’S NATURAL product line is formulated with unique combination of naturally derived ingredients, the iconic NO MORE TEARS formula and ALLERFREE fragrance. The ALLERFREE fragrance contains subtle notes of white floral, powder and vanilla scents, which is free of known allergens and irritating essential oils. The line consists of five product offerings for moms with children of varying ages:

For Babies

  • JOHNSON’S NATURAL HEAD-TO-TOE Foaming Baby Wash
  • JOHNSON’S NATURAL Baby Shampoo
  • JOHNSON’S NATURAL Baby Lotion
johnsons natural products for kids

Johnson's Natural Products for Kids

For Kids

  • JOHNSON’S NATURAL Kids 2-in-1 Kids Hand & Face Foaming Wash
  • JOHNSON’S NATURAL Kids 3-in-1 Body Wash, Shampoo, and Conditioner

These natural baby skincare products are not only suitable for children, but it also won’t break your bank account. To coincide with launch of this new line, JOHNSON’S has also introduced a new micro site, www.johnsonsnatural.com , where moms can get information about products and ingredients and view a new video series entitled “Baby Steps to a Natural Lifestyle“. Featuring natural lifestyle expert and author Sara Snow, prominent mommy blogger and co-founder of Cool Mom Picks – Kristen Chase, and Holly Ambrose, a mom blogger who regularly works with National Wildlife Federation. JOHNSON’S has also teamed up with National Wildlife Federation to inspire families to spend more time outdoors in nature.

The new JOHNSON’S NATURAL product line is now available for orders nationwide at mass retail stores like Target. The retail prices range from $4.59 for 9 oz. to $6.49 for 18 oz. What’s more interesting is that, Target is having its Baby Sale! So, you can fetch baby essentials at much reduced prices. To shop at this sale simply go through Target coupon given in the blue box.

Every ingredient used in JOHNSON’S NATURAL line of products meets or exceeds guidelines set forth by Natural Products Association. So be a Green Mom and order these natural and gentle products for your baby’s smooth skincare!

Baby Sale!
click offer link to avail discount
(see site for details)
Expires: Sep 11
facebook tweet this StumbleUpon Digg This Delicious Mail to a friend Google Plus Pin It Tumblr Diigo Linkedin

Leave a Reply