Season of longer days and shorter nights is here and we all are planning to update our closets with latest summer fashion trends. And when it comes to dressing for the warmer season, it’s the simplicity that we all love. From crochet bikinis and classic shirt dresses to bright colors & prints, we definitely can’t wait to infuse these fashion musts in our wardrobes.
If you are also interested in donning hot styles this summer 2015, stay ahead to find out them as we present a round –up of those trends in the list given below.
- Shirt dresses: One trend that will be ruling summer 2015 will be of shirt dresses. Being effortless and chic, a stylish piece of shirt dress is perfect for the hot season. While going for a shirt dress, choose the one having a drop waist or double high slits. A trend that’s perfect to throw for a night out or a beach holiday!
- Faded & textured denim: Jeans are a must-have for every season and this time, it’s about wearing faded blues, cropped & baggy cuts and textured effects. Whether you go for a denim dress or pair up a chambray shirt with boyfriend jeans, the jean trend is surely going to turn some heads towards you.
- Blue & white: When it comes to color combinations, blue & white is the apt one for summer. It is also a perfect alternative to the typical black & white. Try the combo in shirts & jeans or tops & skirts. You may even go for dresses having an ombre effect of white and blue hues.
- Khaki: Once it hit the runway forty years back, Khaki has become a timeless fashion classic since then. No matter whether they are military-style pieces in an olive shade or something inspired from Safari-style, this trend looks chic in every way. Get your stuff from major brands like Marc Jacobs or Ralph Lauren!
- Bright & sunny: Bright colors like marigold, saffron, yellow, amber etc. are great shades for donning while lounging in the sunshine. Go for the one that best fits your skin’s undertone!
- Everything-white: Nothing welcomes summers like bright white. And when the talk is about wearing everything-white, it isn’t when you can wear it, but about how you wear it. Some of the subtle tricks to wear the trend include mixing textures, teaming various shades and layering multiple pieces.
- Robes & kimonos: Kimonos or robes and even kimono-style trench coats act as great toppers for any outfit. These pieces possess a relaxed fit and are incredible to add casual coolness to any ensemble.
- Sandals & sneakers: Comfortable shoes or sneakers will be staying here this summer. Along with them, two-strap sandals, plain slides, and glittery pumps are other staples out there for you.
- Transparent accessories: Crystal clear textures in accessories like handbags, wallets, socks etc. add a fashion-forward appeal to a woman’s look. So, this summer, make sure to update your closet with a few clear accessories.
- Sultry mesh/net: Sultry mesh or net will also be a hot trend for summer 2015. It induces a super sexy transparency effect in outfits thus, making them show your romantic side. Add the trend to your fashion wardrobe if you want to rediscover your sensuality this season.
To grab these Summer 2015 fashion trends with pretty good discounts, redeem women apparel coupons available at CouponAlbum.com.