Unsleepy night, long shopping list, and never ending queues……. All this gives a perfect scenario of Black Friday. It is considered as Hottest Bargain Shopping Day of the year when you find great deals on whole ball of wax. Shop-a-holics eagerly wait for this day like anything and merchants don’t let them down with astonishing discounts. For sure, Black Friday is no more considered as one day shopping event, as various merchants put up early sale banners for early birds who don’t want to miss a single way to shop and save. But still doing Black Friday shopping on that particular day has its own craze, as prices for everything are slashed to greatest extent.
So, it’s better for smart shoppers to do some homework on their requirement list and stores providing savings on them to help them bifurcate genuine door-busters from many other ho-hum offers being promoted. In order to save a huge bundle of dollars start hunting early. Here, are some Black Friday Shopping tips which will sail you through the day more or less unscathed with happy savings:
1. Make a list what you want to buy, which stores have best Black Friday discounts, short list those store and accordingly make a plan.
2. Keep on scrutinizing various sites, stores and local newspapers to find ads and coupons.
3. If you are counting to crack a hot deal on big-ticket item on Friday, then just go ahead, research out of the way bright and early. As remember bad product is certainly a bad deal no matter how much low tariff you paid. Do a thorough research of your product, check details and pricing at different stores to avoid being sucker-punched with rowdy advertising for poor quality products.
4. One of easiest and simplest way of scooping out best deals and savings is – Shopping Online. Web freaks can beat early birds and over crowded malls with few simple clicks. Many stores offer “Web Only Offers” to further add-on to perk list and you can kick off shopping in pre-dawn hours of Black Friday at your couch comfort.
5. Do not ignore stores that don’t advertise loud, as you are sure to find some handsome savings on excellent products.
6. Comparison is very important. Take advantage of various price-comparison online shopping websites to compare prices of different products of your interest. This will help you get a hot deal than a dud.
7. As quantities are limited, so get your deal as soon as you find a good one. May be later it gets “out of stock.”
8. Make sure you are using right credit card for shopping because many cards offer certain valuable perks. And also don’t forget to use your reward card or membership card, as members always enjoy over and above benefits.
9. Hackers and cyber criminals are also most active during this peak time of shopping, so to avoid any financial mishap make sure to shop from a reputed online store and also check out for “https:/” while filling your credit card details at store’s checkout page.
10. Don’t forget to take print out or snap shot of your checkout screen or shopping cart while placing order, as to have a proof of payment in case you don’t receive your product.
11. Do check web stores offering Free Shipping that can add up some extra dollars to your account.
12. Shop via affiliates like CouponAlbum.com to score bigger and hassle free savings that are accurate. And you need not browse various stores, as you can find almost every top shopping destination under one roof that makes pretty much easier to code huge savings.
Hope these tips will definitely ease your shopping stress and you will be ready to hit the stores to crack up bigger than ever savings. This year get some real Black Friday deals and genuine doorbusters.
Have a Savvy Shopping Spree!